Friday, September 24, 2010

My 1st Month via Foto

Well, today was my last day of official Italian classes and they were...okay.  I still have a long way to go, but as they say here, va bene (it's good).  I finally posted a few pictures on Facebook so feel free to check them out.  There are not many, since I have been taking advantage of not having to take a picture of everything I see since I will be here a while.  I will try to take more so that you can see more cool things.  I will probably not post again until after next week.  "Perche?" you ask.  This brings me to my next point.

I will be leaving on Sunday (with the rest of my class) for a week-long silent retreat.  Please keep me, my classmates, and the fourth year seminarians (who will also be on retreat, just not with us) in your prayers.  This will be a great way to prepare for the new school year which is quickly approaching (we start classes on Oct 11th).  I also ask that you continue to pray for my Italian studies, especially praying that I stay dedicated to studying on my own!  Thanks.

In Christ,
Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment