Sunday, August 21, 2011

"Parrain" Uncle Packet!

On August 13th my sister-in-law gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.  Emily Ryan is my second niece and will be my Goddaughter when she is baptized (thanks for the clarification Padre Vidrine)!  Mom, baby and dad are all doing well.  Thanks to all who have offered support and prayers throughout my sister-in-law's pregnancy and labor!  As we enjoy the company of the new little girl we also continue to away the arrival of my sister's second in December.  She already knows that it is a boy and his name is Carter David.  Next summer will be fantastic as I will finally get to hold the new ones and Chloe who will be almost 4 when I return.

What a great big cousin!

Love the smirk.

Emily's Birthday

Geaux Cajuns!

Who Dat?
Please know of my continued prayers for all of you and please continue to pray for me in return!

In Christ,
Patrick

1 comment:

  1. Yay Uncle Patrick! So happy for you :) And Chloe is getting so big! Love and prayers headed your way!

    ReplyDelete